1. Allow yourself plenty of healing time. Different people heal at different rates so be patient with yourself. It’s okay to grieve and cry, just make sure you make an effort to not use this as an excuse for being a hermit many months later.
2. Stay busy. Don’t allow yourself any “daydreaming” time. If you have time for a part time job, get one. If you don’t want a job, take up some volunteer work. Take up a hobby. Focus on anything you enjoy.
3. Exercise and improve your diet. Besides giving you a positive endorphin rush, joining a gym can put you into social circumstances. Through exercising and improving your diet, you’ll not only be taking care of your body and your health, you’ll improve your self-esteem as well.
4. Make an effort to meet new people. Join a club, take a class, volunteer, go the park, attend a concert. Allow these larger social groups to replace the connections you had with your lover for a while. Take action and just do it.
5. Seek professional therapy. There is no shame in seeking outside help. If you can’t afford therapy, seek out a support from a relationship recovery message board.
6. Surround yourself with as many family and friends as possible. If your relationship with your friends and family suffered because of the huge amount of time you spent with your sweetheart, now is the time to patch up old relationships.
7. Focus on yourself. Much of your energy went into your relationship and now you have time to pamper yourself. Take those long baths you never had time for, read that saucy novel that has dust on it, so now is the time to work on yourself.
8. Strengthen your spiritual side. Learn from a yogi, or pray. It’s amazing how these things can help re-center you.
9. Give advice to other women who have it much worse than you. It will put things in perspective and allow you to stop feeling sorry for yourself. There are lots of people with problems far worse than yours. Help them.
10. Adopt a pet. Studies show that people with pets are overall happier and live longer. Go to your local animal shelter and adopt a pet in need. Just make sure you have the time to take care of your new friend properly.Print out this break-up advice and place it somewhere where you can see it every day. Utilizing the above 10 ways to speed up recovering from a break-up won’t take away the pain, but it will definitely help ease it.
p/s : agak2 aku leh amalkan dgn jayanya x?emmm